The USyd Campus Dataset
Since March 2018, we started collecting driving data on a weekly basis over the University of Sydney (USyd) campus and surroundings. This USyd Campus Dataset contains more than 60 weeks drives and is continuously updated.
It includes multiple sensor modalities (camera, lidar, GPS, IMU, wheel encoder, steering angle, etc.) and covers various environmental conditions as well as diverse changes to illumination, scene structure, and pedestrian/vehicle traffic volumes.
Dataset highlight video:
We have summarized each dataset information in the spreadsheet. You can use it as a reference to find the data for your need.
We also provided a set of development toolkets to facilitate the visualization and utilization of our dataset. Please refer to the following section for more details.
We have one customized frame_info topic which will be used for all camera related tools. Please download this first and build it in your catkin workspace.
- Image publishing node: https://gitlab.acfr.usyd.edu.au/nvidia/h264_publisher.git
- Image stitching node: https://gitlab.acfr.usyd.edu.au/nvidia/panorama_generator.git
- Lidar-camera projection node: https://gitlab.acfr.usyd.edu.au/its/camera_projection.git
- Image extraction and publication node: https://gitlab.acfr.usyd.edu.au/nvidia/image_extraction.git
- Lidar point filtering node: https://gitlab.acfr.usyd.edu.au/its/lidar_filter.git
- Camera calibration:
The USyd Campus Dataset can be used for design, train, validate and test different algorithms. In this section, we provide some possible applications using this dataset.